So news of Top Gun 2 has sent the hotspots.ie entertainment team into a frenzy of excitement to match the adrenalin fuelled original Top Gun which saw Tom Cruise performed cunning stunts with both planes & Kelly McGillis.
So if they do the sequel it’s likely that Val Kilmer is now more Ice Berg than Iceman & Tom Skerrit is probably in a retirement home somewhere remembering Kelly McGillis. So this got us to thinking what would happen if we did a mash up of classic 80’s movies?
5. Rocky V Rambo - Stallone reprises his two money spinners as the two swap places with Rocky rewriting history by winning the Vietnam War while Rambo shows Clubber Lang what his name means.
4. Ghostbusters ET Returns - Everybody’s favourite telephoning alien returns to get Drew Barrymore out of rehab with help of inside man Bill Murray.
3. Born on The 4th of July Murderball - Ron Kovacs coaches a wheelchair basketball team to glory - Samuel L Jackson plays the assistant coach – with Morgan Freeman as God.
2. Back To The Future Bladerunner - Marty McFly & Harrison Ford team up to save Doc who is stuck in an episode of Family Ties.
1. Ferris Buellers Groundhog Day Off - Bill Murray shows Matthew Broderick how to do it ad-infinitum.
https://hotspots.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/top-gun-2.jpg362800Mr.Hotspotshttps://hotspots.ie/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Hotspots_logo_web.pngMr.Hotspots2015-06-29 17:49:392015-08-31 11:04:45Top Gun 2 On The Way